my day to day i didn't really have to do anything in English and the last block. later when I am home I am going to make a armoured battle yacht with my friend on Garry's mod. my friend downloaded a yacht add-on for Garry's mod. I saw the yacht as a a error so basicly he had mentioned what it was so I asked him to link me to the add on page. we talked a little and I remembered the armoured battle car he had made or rather modified to be a armoured battle car so I ended up suggesting we make a armoured battle yacht. he was very enthusiastic about it but he was tired so he suggested we do it tomorrow that was late yesterday. so ya armoured battle yacht. my blogg you know the one your on hit 100 page views which even though its not much I am very happy about. I am essentially going to another friends house later today so that will also be fun for me. I did miss my first class but i was probably gonna fail that anyway but I don't need it to graduate and I found out I am doing pretty good in my other classes. its even the last day of this semester and it looks like i am updating my blogg earlier than usual.
i hope you liked this update I enjoy making them anyway if you have something to say or an opinion to share feel free to comment. I thank you if you've read this far and encourage you to look around this bloggs other posts if you liked it ,although the other materiel isn't very similar so far. anyway my day is going really good so far I hope your day is just as great or better and wish you a great day and life.
No comments:
Post a Comment