finally its the weekend. i can play video-games and mess around to my hearts content. a game from one of my personal Favorite game series is coming out soon monster hunter 4 ultimate will come out and those in Canada and the us can finally try to kill a gigantic snake monster in mh this guys known as Dalamadur he may not sound threatening but take my word he is. anyway im really happy about the weekend i finally have some time to cool off and mess around but dont worry i wont be neglecting my blog. anyway i thank anyone that read this or anything else i've written for that matter and ima leave you with a poem since this post was so short i wrote it myself this one is personal for me so i hope you like it. it was written when i was doing a bit worse this is really significant to me and i hope some people like it. as always have a good day and goodbye. ((and dont expect something like this again cause i dont usually do this kinda thing and this is my best so far)).
I stand for nothing nothing at all not even this which I am to say
Nothing I stand no I haven't lost my way it was never found
I don't even know why I do this though I have no purpose just marks
But whatever this is its obviously crap I never even tried
I don't even care I don't even know life goes on and I still stand for nothing
I know not that which is my fate or what I will do one day
But of one thing I know right now I stand for nothing no nothing at all
Unknown to me the views of others I find no symbol to call my own
I tried I tried it all fell apart but the truth is I never really tried
Futile pointless searching finding but what what has been found
Of this I don't know of this life what have I accomplished
What is improved how am I better than I once was before
Vanish vanish weakness and pain continue the journey of not
Finding the strength going on everyday cause I never had room to complain
The point no one knows the journey we walk while some are lost
At least there are others I don't travel alone and that is a miracle itself
Far from home close to home happy depressed the mind is always under duress But as long as others do continue on, your paths may someday meet And path from path help each other find their way and they may continue but why?
Why continue everyday losing more of what we were what we no longer are today
I stand for nothing nothing at all
Why the seeming endless journey we walk we walk hoping to find someone who will sympathies
Not knowing where to go or when the path will end endless decisions different paths to tread
Sometimes the path seems clear ahead but when we reach it its engulfed in fire yet on we tread
On and on I tread for nothing for not no reason no reason in sight
This endless journey we walk we run we jog it never stops I have no purpose yet I continue on
We continue we continue on I still have no reason no chosen path I continue not knowing what next
I just hope that one day no matter how far away ill find someone to help light my way
No comments:
Post a Comment